Sunday, March 05, 2006

Mali Ston

No pics today I'm afraid as there's nowhere to plug the memory stick into. We went out of town to Mali Ston yesterday with a bunch of BondWoman's colleagues; it is quite an attractive place, and the walls there are spectacular. These walls once marked the boundary of the Republic of Dubrovnik, and just looking at them makes one appreciate the feat of labour that went into constructing them. The whole idea of going there was an end of seminar lunch at the Vila Koruna, and very good fare it was too, everyone was having a pretty good time until four coach loads of very loud, very noisy Russians arrived to disrupt proceedings.

BondWoman and I are heading out that way again today to explore the area in much more detail as it seems quite an interesting peninsula, more about this when we get back tomorrow...

2 Comments:

Blogger J.J said...

I am even more excited about my forth coming trip to Dubrovnik now I've read your posts and seen the pictures.

I'm away for a couple of days myself now, but will e-mail you when I get back if that is OK?

Monday, March 06, 2006  
Blogger BondBloke said...

I am sure that you are going to enjoy Dubrovnik very much - feel free to mail for some eating tips etc. BondWoman nd I will put our heads together...

Monday, March 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home