Friday, March 03, 2006

BondWoman photographs

BondBloke in this case. Gone are the days when the photographical record of our trips will be the exclusive preserve of the male of the species. I am now having great fun taking my own photos using my newly acquired diddy little digital camera. Small enough to slip in my bag so that it is ready for every occasion. It was just the thing that I thought every well equipped blogger ought to have, just in case she comes across some unforgettable (or potentially embarrassing) vista. Mainly, I have been quiet this week because I am busy as BondBloke has noted, but also because I largely agree with his assessments. Happy to provide further personalised travel tips to Dubrovnik to anyone who contacts us directly via the blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am always most envious of people spending time in Dubrovnik - it's a brilliant place, and the small towns close to it are excellent too. I have not visited Cavtat, but spent a very fine day at Ston (tourist info here) a couple of years ago. I can suggest you take a trip there on your next visit to Croatia.

Friday, March 03, 2006  
Blogger BondWoman said...

Cheers, Jon. Actually, we went to Ston a couple of years ago when we were here before, and it is lovely. We are going there again tomorrow on an outing with the other people who have been at the seminar I am at.

Friday, March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home