Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Rainy Day Dubrovnik

Yes folks, I am afraid to say it rains here just like anywhere else! Yesterday was pretty windy and cold but dry in the morning and I managed to get out and about whilst BondWoman was doing her stuff, unfortunately I forgot to bring the pics I had lined up for today, so I am afraid that words will have to suffice. I explored more of the Old Town, poking about in the back and side streets looking for some artistic ideas for photographs, found a few but not the one that has that 'WOW' factor, ah well, never mind there are a few days yet. The afternoon was not at all nice as it began to rain, so I abandoned to the hotel and spent the afternoon sorting the pics on my laptop.

The plan for today was to explore a little further afield, but unless the rain stops and some sun appears I think it is going to be very much a day in indoor activities, that is if I can find some, as the girl in the Tourist Information has, to date, proved to be most unhelpful.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Blind-Winger Jones said...

Enjoying the twin travelogue and looking forward to the photos !

Tuesday, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home