Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Walk the Line

I know that there will be other comments posted here about "Walk the Line" as the majority of the contributors to this blog, including two potential new members went to the cinema specifcally to see this film. I won't anticipate the comments that the other members may leave here and will constrain myself to my own opnion. Personally I thought that it was a cracking good film, and that it documented the rise, subsequent drug related breakdown, and the recovery of Johnny Cash absolutely brilliantly. I have to admit that it more than makes up for my disappointment of Brokeback Mountain, which I thought was a truly awful film.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Sundström said...

Agree, a very good film with very good music, as well. Have not seen Brokeback Mountain yet, but it was good to hear that there are people who don't like it.

Thursday, February 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home