Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Worried of Leith

I am becoming a little concerned about the direction in which this blog is going and may have to begin to exercise a little editorial control over the unruly members who have begun to infiltrate footie into the proceedings. My footie related story this morning was just supposed to be a lighthearted piece to bring a smile to the face, but some, ie RoadRunner and BondWoman, seem to be taking it far too seriously, especially following on from RoadRunner's excellent report yesterday. Personally I can't see the poing of watching 25 men chasing a bag of wind around a field!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roadrunner says - it's 22 men, and that's no way to refer to the referee...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006  
Blogger BondBloke said...

Scuse me but my maths makes 22 players + 1 referee + 2 assistant referees adds up to 25 unless basic arithmetic has changed since I left school; although I suppose there could be a case made to exclude the referee on the groundws that he is a Merchant Banker...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home