Wednesday, March 22, 2006

They Don't Give Up!

From the CoSG Blog:

Anyone can register and post on this blog or the forum (anyone except Russian spammers that is!) yet Mr Bond deletes all comments to which he does not agree on his site.

Just to set the record straight BondBloke does not delete comments that he disagrees with, he deletes comments that are offensive, insulting and downright vulgar. BondBloke is perfectly willing to enter into a reasoned debate with anyone and to prove it they can go and READ HIS WORDS!

I cant wait for more from this whining hypocrite.

Now this really is a case of the POT calling the KETTLE black! Not even worth the effort of responding to it.

I have come to the conclusion that I don't have to say that much, these people seem to know exactly what I am thinking without even READING MY WORDS!

4 Comments:

Blogger J.J said...

Oh lord! Bring back Mr Duff all is forgiven looking at what you are having to put up with.
Sympathy extended to you all.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006  
Blogger BondBloke said...

Thanks Jane, after the initial anger at the insult I have begun to enjoy this fracas, but have decided to mocve on and leave them stew in their incosequentiality

I know I dug myself into a hole there Jon a matter of not engaging brain before saying what I actually think. Howvever one lives and learns, I might just edcide to take them on again at some point in the future.

Thursday, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Simon said...

Sorry to wander in here, but surely it's your blog, and you make the rules as to who can and can't comment. End of.

Sunday, March 26, 2006  
Blogger BondBloke said...

I completely agree biscit - and I took off anonymous commens because I was receiving too many insults, unbfortunately that encouraged accusations of censorship... One just can't win!

Sunday, March 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home