Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So How Scottish Are You?

We had the English one yesterday, and prompted by RoadRunners piece this morning I decided to give you all the chance to try this one.

This is my result:-

You are 100% Scottish, and damn proud of it! As well you should be. You
have a love for the more simple things in life, and don't like it when someone
treads on your territory. You have plenty of attitude, and don't mind sharing it
with others. If they don't like it, they can piss off!
Further to RR's piece you might like to read a piece by a very nice gentleman who I regularly read on the same theme.

Update:

I think that this is also worth a read...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

" ... only partly Scottish. Better than none at all i guess. Maybe your surname originated in Scotland, or maybe you've been there once. Somewhere down the line you've lost your roots."

Yes, give me back my roots, my tartan, give me back my land on South Uist - although after 160 years I've become very fond of the weather in Australia.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Martyn said...

Ah, Grandad Williamson can rest easy in his grave ;-) I scored the same as you Road Runner :-O

Wednesday, March 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 100% too. Very odd.

Thursday, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home