Saturday, June 03, 2006

Fun with maps

I liked this, which I found via Freedom and Whisky. BondBloke, in all his guises, will tell anyone who cares to listen that I am obsessed by maps.

County map
I've visited the counties in yellow.
Which counties have you visited?

made by marnanel
map reproduced from Ordnance Survey map data
by permission of the Ordnance Survey.
© Crown copyright 2001.


I appear to be missing a couple of outlying islands - Isle of Man and, more seriously for someone now resident in Scotland, Na h-Eileanan an Iar (so much more exotic than the Hebrides), and Shetland.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me realise how many more places I still have to visit.

Monday, June 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get your arse up to Shetland. Great place for a piss up!!

Sunday, June 11, 2006  
Blogger BondWoman said...

Indeed, I am sure it is. We will rectify this serious omission as soon as humanly possible. Thanks for all the visits from Shetland, by the way, and good luck with the Sakchai Makao demo and campaign.

Sunday, June 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home