Monday, February 20, 2006

True Love???

I know that it is a few days late to be relating Valentine's stories, but I just could not resist this one. Before I go any further; don't be getting any ideas there BondWoman! I think that this guy actually deserves some credit; not for the gesture of 'love' (pass the bucket please), but for the sheer determination to repair his partners car for her instead of allowing it to go to that great car park in the sky. Now, I think that the case here was not so much about love of his wife, but more about love for the car, and the pain that would have been endured at its loss... Call me a sentimental old cynic if you like!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Blind-Winger Jones said...

Sounds like a bit of Cornish surrealism to me !

Monday, February 20, 2006  
Blogger BondBloke said...

How true, I hadn't thought of it that way; very Daliesque indeed!

Monday, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home