Monday, May 01, 2006

Weird things about me? I don't think so

I've been tagged by Numptie, who in turn picked this up from Martyn, and so on, and so on, to reveal to you six weird things about me. I don't think that's possible, to be honest, because I am really rather depressingly ordinary. But I'll have a go, in the spirit of these things.

1. I have a bit of an obsession about Sudoku and find it hard to stop doing it once I start.

2. I have a bright orange cycling jacket which makes me a dead ringer for Easyjet cabin staff, but hasn't yet got me early access to an aeroplane.

3. My son calls me by my first name, and not 'Mum'. It does not distress me that nobody calls me 'Mum'.

4. I think the EU is interesting.

5. Even more wierdly, I think law is interesting.

6. Actually, when it comes to it, I can find almost anything interesting, even some of Numptie's obsessions...

Will that do? Can I go now?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have said that we are all collections of peculiarities and desires and that 'ordinary' and 'normality' are just the state of being familiar with these peculiarities?

Tuesday, May 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was supposed to be 'peculiarities of habit and desire' but I got interrupted

Tuesday, May 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could indeed. Is there any such thing as human nature, or only human habit?

Or, if you really want to liven things up we could all get our other halfs to say what the 6 most peculiar things are about us...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home