Friday, January 13, 2006

Intellectual Content Soars

As of today, I am joining BondBloke on this blog. However, please note that I do not bear any responsibility for his rantings and ravings, and I often frankly disagree with him, especially as regards his more repressive and, dare one say it, regressive views. After due deliberation it was felt that the expression "BondWoman" as my title was probably better than "Bondgirl", "BondBurd" or something similar. Doubtless the reason for the "Bond" reference will emerge in the fullness of time, but it has nothing to do with the film character of that ilk...

I haven't really got the hang of this blogging business yet, so here are some links to blogs which I think are good, which I look at regularly, and which may yet inspire me to more substantive contributions. However, I promise that my contributions will be intellectually heavyweight.

Crooked Timber - universally said to be "eggheads", e.g. by the folks on Fistful of Euros. Other euro interesting blogs include Europhobia and Jon Worth. I like Normblog, mainly because he's the friend of a friend, not because I share his views on the Iraq war, and Arthur's Seat for a Scottish perspective. Harking back to my origins, The Yorkshire Ranter also seems quite congenial. Anyway, that will give you some information about the sorts of things I am interested in.

2 Comments:

Blogger BondBloke said...

So the intellectual content is going to soar is it, well maybe I am going to have to dumb down my "rantings and ravings" a little to make it look better...

Friday, January 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you appreciate the pro-European content of my blog... :-) I'll put your blog in the list of the ones I read each day!

Friday, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home